In Evony’s game, the term “historic general” is often used, but I’m sure some of you may not know which general we are talking about.
In this article, I will explain the definition of a historic general and what exactly a historic general is.
Definition of a Historic General
There are two main types of generals.
- The General in a portrait of the tavern.
- In the card image of the General, there is a helmet symbol in the upper left corner.
- Has one of the original skills.
- It is only present in gold, purple, and blue rarities.
- Mostly the names of real people. (Some are fictional characters and some are common nouns rather than personal names.)
Note – The blue historic generals have a few things that do not apply to the above. They are not in the tavern portraits and do not have the helmet symbol in the upper left corner of the general’s card image. They have no original skills either.
However, if you appoint him as the mayor of a subordinate city, the historic general’s exclusive subordinate city buff (Subordinate City Training) becomes active.
- A general that exists in all colors (rarity) and appears in the same form in all colors.
- A general with the same appearance, but with various variations in name.
- Lower status and less growth than historic generals.
Specific Generals List
Golden Historic General
*What is listed as “Epic (Orange) General” at the bottom of the tavern screen
See the list in the following article.
Purple Historic General
- Joan of Arc
- Frederick the Great
- Gaius Marius
- Hernando Cortes
- Constance I
- Thomas Jackson
- John Buford
- Tachibana Muneshige (*He is not in the tavern portraits.)
- Uesugi Kenshin
- Miyamoto Musashi
- Shimazu Yoshihiro
- Sanada Yukimura
- Kim Si-min
- Yi Song-gye
Zhuge Liang(changed to golden historic general by 3.87.7 update on 4/9/2021)
- Lu Ban
- Xiang Yu
- Hua Mulan
- Ivan IV
- Alexander Suvorov
- Harun al-Rashid
- Belisarius (*He is not in the tavern portraits.)
- Tariq ibn Ziyad (*He is not in the tavern portraits.)
- Hamilcar Barca
- Princess Lucy
- Undead General
Blue Historic General
- Hattori Ninja
- Asai Chacha
- Hong Fu Nu
- Han Lin
- Hong Gildong
- Kim Nam Joo
- Lee Jae-yeong
- Buffalo Bill
- Robin Hood
They appear under a variety of names and therefore only list in the image.