Raising the level of the storage facility will provide more protection for more in-city resources.
- Increased protection from enemy looting. (If your city is attacked by the enemy and you lose, the amount of resources protected from looting is increased.)
- Increased protection from soldier upkeep. (The amount of food that can be kept without being automatically consumed is increased.)
- Increased storage limit for resources gathered from resource tiles and relics.
To raise the level of Pasture, the level of the Warehouse must be raised first.
- Menu (Availability during upgrade, Unlock conditions)
- Upgrade requirements (resources, etc.)
- Duty Officer
- Ways to increase the amount of food that is not consumed as upkeep
- Other Building Guides
Menu (Availability during upgrade, Unlock conditions)
All menus are available during the upgrade. Nothing will be disabled.
- Unlocked at Warehouse level 23.
Below are the main milestones.
- Lv23: Duty Officer
Upgrade requirements (resources, etc.)
Note: “Construction Time” depends on the “ConstructionSpeed”. The following construction times and speeds are examples, most of which are based on my own play. Note that construction speed can be checked in the “Administration” section of the monarch’s detail screen.
* Blanks are under investigation
* Requires horizontal scrolling
|23||5,100,000||6,200,000||6,400,000||6,300,000||6d 00:38||85%||Keep23||Duty Officer|
Unlocked at Warehouse Lv23.
Assigning a duty officer to a Warehouse increases the amount of protection from enemy looting and from soldier upkeep.
There are no specific generals dedicated to the Warehouse, so you can use any general as your duty officer. (However, I do not recommend any generals other than the golden historic generals.)
For other details, see the following articles.
Ways to increase the amount of food that is not consumed as upkeep
- Warehouse: Raise the level
- Research: increase the level of “Advancement > Adv Silo” (max +200%)
- Defense General: Assign Shajar al-Durr. (+200%)
- Warehouse: Set the duty officer. (Junior +20%, Medium +40%, Senior +60%, Special +100%, Super +150%)
- Monarch’s Talent: Select Lv 30 “Troop Upkeep”. (+100%)
Example: Warehouse Lv 26 -> 17.6M
5M + 12.6M (Shajar 200%, Junior Officer 20%, Research 32%)
Example: Warehouse Lv30 -> 160M
160M = 25M + 135M (Shajar 200%, Medium Officer 40%, Research lv20 200%, Monarch Talent 100% (540% total)) (50M + 10M + 50M + 25M)
Example: Warehouse Lv35 -> 525M
525M = 70M + 455M (Shajar 200%, Super Officer 150%, Research lv20 200%, Monarch Talent 100% (600% total)) (140M + 105M + 140M + 70M)
Other Building Guides
If you found this article useful, I would appreciate a donation.
It will encourage me to update the site.