Increasing the level of the tavern increases the probability of the historic general appearing, but at what level and at what rate?
In fact, i conducted 100 refreshes for each level of the tavern to determine the number of times the historic general appeared. The following probabilities are based on these. (Please note that these are not specified probabilities.)
*If tavern level is 10 or below, historic generals will not appear. Only white (common) or green (uncommon) generals will appear. (Reference: Types of rarity of generals)
*Tavern level 20 and below has not yet been investigated.
- Tavern Level 21 -> Blue 23% Purple 1% Gold 1%
- Tavern Level 22 -> Blue 32% Purple 0% Gold 2%
- Tavern Level 23 -> Blue 49% Purple 7% Gold 0%
- Tavern Level 24 -> Blue 46% Purple 9% Gold 2%
- Tavern Level 25 -> Blue 50% Purple 5% Gold 2%
- Tavern Level 26 -> Blue 60% Purple 3% Gold 3%
- Tavern Level 27 -> Blue 68% Purple 7% Gold 2%
- Tavern Level 28 -> Blue 81% Purple 5% Gold 5%
- Tavern Level 29 -> Blue 86% Purple 10% Gold 5%
- Tavern Level 30 -> Blue 106% Purple 8% Gold 4%
*The probability is unknown, but I’ ve been informed that they have appeared at levels 13, 14, 17, 18, 20, 23. 😃
The gold historic general also appeared at tavern level 21, but if you wanted to search for it with a serious Gem refreshment, tavern level 24 and above would be a good place to start.
Reference: About Blue Historic General
For more on the Blue Historic General, see this article.
Reference: About Generals Appearing in the Tavern
Note that only a few of the golden historic generals appear in the tavern. The list below summarizes who appears in the tavern, so please refer to it.
Reference: About Generals to be Employed
Also, the majority of golden historical generals that appear in the tavern are useless. The following is a summary of who the generals to hire, so please refer to it.