In the Prison, various actions can be performed on captives (soldiers and generals) captured in PvP.
- Captive (soldier): Labor (to gain resources), Release (to gain prestige)
- Captive (general): Release, Execute
As the level of the Prison is increased, the following increases
- Prison Capacity
- Captive Rate
Construction becomes possible at Keep level 11.
To raise the level of the Prison, the level of the Quarry must be raised first.
About Captives (Soldiers)
Taking a soldier captive does not make them available to you to use as your own soldier.
There are two things you can do
- Labor: resources are obtained. This is equivalent to 4 hours of resource production in your city. However, this is only 4 hours of basic production and excludes increased production through research and other means. The basic production amount can be checked on the detail screen of the keep. (White numbers. Green numbers are not included.) In addition, 1,000 captives of war are consumed per forced labor. Once forced labor is performed, there is a cooldown of 6 hours. This incurred cooldown can be ended by paying Gems.
- Release: Prestige is gained. 50 per release. The amount of prestige you receive does not increase as you raise the level of the prison. Also, 1,000 captives are consumed per release. Once released, there is a cooldown of 6 hours. This cooldown cannot be shortened.
When attacking a player’s city by PvP and winning, you can take enemy soldiers as captives.
Note that this is the case when players of your server fight each other, or when you fight players of an enemy server in SVS. This excludes battles fought on battlefields such as Gaugamela.
You cannot get captives by defeating NPC subordinate cities or barbarian castles.
About Captives (Generals)
Capturing a general does not make him/her available for use as your own general.
There are 3 things you can do
- Leave him/her alone: Leave him/her imprisoned in a prison. If the enemy pays Gems, they will be released (but you will receive Gold, not Gems). There is a time limit for keeping them imprisoned, after which they will be released without cost.
- Release: The enemy general is released unconditionally.
- Execute: The enemy general dies. The dead general can be revived in the shrine.
Attacking a player’s city by PvP and winning may result in the capture of the enemy wall defender or duty officer. Conversely, if a player attacks and loses, the general leading his troops may be captured.
Note that this is only the case when players of your server fight each other. This excludes battles fought on battlefields such as Gaugamela, and SVS’s fight against players of the enemy server.
If you win a rally, only the rally initiator can capture the general. Or only his general be captured.
The general cannot be captured unless both the attacker and defender have reached the keep level of 15.
If the main city of the player holding the generals captive is broken into, all the imprisoned generals in it will be released.
Menu (Availability during upgrade, Unlock conditions)
All menus are available during the upgrade. Nothing will be disabled.
- When soldiers are captured, they are housed here.
- Unlocked at keep Lv15.
- When generals are captured, he/she is housed here.
Upgrade requirements (resources, etc.)
Note: “Construction Time” depends on the “ConstructionSpeed”. The following construction times and speeds are examples, most of which are based on my own play. Note that construction speed can be checked in the “Administration” section of the monarch’s detail screen.
* Blanks are under investigation
* Requires horizontal scrolling
Other Building Guides
If you found this article useful, I would appreciate a donation.
It will encourage me to update the site.