Monarch gear can enhance speed and other effects in a variety of situations, including battle and city development.
But are you using them in the following ways? Unfortunately, all of this is moot.
Wrong way to use it
- Only equip gear that you like all the time.
- To speed up construction, equip a Strength Crown from the time you start to finish building something.
- To increase the speed of resource gathering, equip crystals the entire time your troop is in the resource area.
- To increase the amount of resources you carry, equip the Loyalty Horn for the entire time your troop is in the resource area.
- To speed up the march, equip the Courage Horn from the time they leave until they arrive.
Correct usage A: “Change it often and frequently”
This is the first thing that matters.
- Situations to replace crowns – when constructing, researching, creating equipment, training troops, healing troops, building traps.
- Situations to replace crystals – when gathering resources or producing.
- Situations to replace staffs, grails and decorations – when hunting monsters or PvP (Player vs Player).
However, as for the third one, it’s a hassle because there are many things to replace it with as follows.
- When hunting monsters, equip cavalry-type gear (Thunder Staff, Thunder Grail, Thunder Decoration).
- When PvP (Player vs Player), equip the gear that corresponds to the main unit’s specialty. (If you are a ranged squad, equip the Wind Staff, Wind Grail and Wind Decoration.)
For this, you can create and save presets for your gear combinations, so make the most of them. (You can save and recall your presets by opening the gear equipment screen and pressing the armor symbol in the upper left corner.)
Correct Use B: “Put it on for a moment, when you need it”
That’s another important point. You don’t have to leave it on for a long time.
Gears to put on for a moment, when you need it
- Resource Recovery Crystals (Earth, Water, Wind, and Fire)
Note – The exceptions to this are Crystals for Speeding Up Production, which are used by leaving them on.
For example, if you want to increase your construction speed, you would equip a Strength Crown, but
- You must equip it only when you start construction.
- If you equip it after you start construction, it will not have any effect.
- You can take it off as soon as you start construction.
The same applies to the following cases
- When Researching (Intellect Crown)
- When Crafting equipment (Agile Crown)
- When Training troops (Martial Crown)
- When Healing troops (Medicine Crown)
- When Building trap (Durable Crown)
- When Marching (War Horn (March Size Capacity), Courage Horn(March Speed))
The following will need a few additions.
- Increased marching speed to monsters (Justice Horn)
- Increasing the amount of resources carried (Loyalty Horn)
- Increased speed of resource gathering (Light, Wood, Thunder, and Golden Crystals)
Increasing March Speed to Monsters
- To increase the “going” march speed, you must equip it before the troops leave.
- To increase the “return” march speed, you must equip it when your troop reaches the monster.
Increasing the Amount of Resources Carried and the Speed of Gathering.
To achieve these effects, you must be equipped when you “arrive” at the resource tile.
You can take them off in the following cases
- After arriving at a resource tile.
- While on your way to a resource tile. (But be aware that if you arrive with it off, you won’t get the effect.)
- Before the troops leave the city for the resource tile. (However, if you don’t equip them before they leave, you won’t know how many troops you need or how long it will take to gather resources, so in that aspect, it’s better to equip them.)
- As soon as all the troops arrive at the resource tile, you can equip them with production-type crystals.
- It’s more efficient to send multiple units out for resource gathering at about the same time, and then replace them with the appropriate crystals for each resource tile before each unit arrives at the resource tile.
Supplement – Display Bug 1, which occurs when gear is removed while gathering resources
During resource gathering, if you tap a resource tile on the map and press Details, the gathering speed and the gathering amount will be displayed.
However, the information on this screen is not correct.
If you equip a horn of increased carrying capacity (Loyalty Horn) or a crystal of increased gathering speed when you arrive at the resource tile, and then remove those gears while gathering, the speed displayed on the detail screen above will slow down and the amount of gathering shown will decrease.
However, in reality, this does not change.
It is only when you arrive at the resource tile that the gathering time and amount are determined.
- The gathering time shown on the march bar in the upper left corner of the map is correct. Removing a crystal during the gathering process will not increase the time displayed on the march bar, and the troop will return immediately when the time display reaches zero.
- If you remove the horn while gathering, the gathering result report will be the same as if you keep it on.
Supplement – Display Bug 2, which occurs when gear is removed while gathering resources
There is also a display bug as follows.
- Arriving at a resource tile with a horn of increased carrying capacity (Loyalty horn) equipped.
- Remove the horn during the gathering process.
- Then, the amount gathered (denominator) displayed on the detail screen of the resource tile will decrease.
- The amount gathered progresses and exceeds the denominator of 3. (The gathering continues)
- Tap the resource tile on the map, and then tap Details.
- The detail screen is not displayed.
In this case, equip the horn again, and it will be fixed.