12 ways to increase March Size
3/31/2022 – Added Civilization Treasure.
2/7/2022 – Added Civilization Equipment.
9/30/2021 – Added the method of calculating the total value.
2/1/2021 – added General’s Equipment & Dragon
You can increase the number of troops per unit as follows
- Building : Increasing the Level of the “Rally Spot”
- Research : Raise the level of the relevant item at the Academy or Military Academy.
- Monarch Gear : Raising the level of the “War Horn”
- Rank : Earn prestige and move up in rank
- VIP : Raise your VIP level to 4 or higher and then use the VIP time items.
- General Skill : Grant a march size skill or use a general who originally had a march size skill as an original skill.
- General’s Equipment : Equip a general with a march size buff.
- Spiritual Beast: Assign a leveled “Behemoth King” to the general.
- Dragon : Assign a leveled “Celtic Demon” to the general.
- Item : Use “March Size Increase” Items
- Duty Officer: Assign a duty officer of “Rally Spot”
- Civilization Treasure : Unlock & Upgrade “Imperial Seal”
Details on how much the march size will increase are as follows
Rally Spot – March Size
- Lv1 – 800
- Lv2 – 1,200
- Lv3 – 2,000
- Lv4 – 3,200
- Lv5 – 4,600
- Lv6 – 6,400
- Lv7 – 8,400
- Lv8 – 10,800
- Lv9 – 13,600
- Lv10 – 16,600
- Lv11 – 20,000
- Lv12 – 23,600
- Lv13 – 27,600
- Lv14 – 32,000
- Lv15 – 36,600
- Lv16 – 41,600
- Lv17 – 46,800
- Lv18 – 52,400
- Lv19 – 58,400
- Lv20 – 64,600
- Lv21 – 71,200
- Lv22 – 78,000
- Lv23 – 85,200
- Lv24 – 92,800
- Lv25 – 100,000
- Lv26 – 110,000
- Lv27 – 125,000
- Lv28 – 145,000
- Lv29 – 170,000
- Lv30 – 200,000
- Lv31 – 225,000
- Lv32 – 250,000
- Lv33 – 285,000
- Lv34 – 315,000
- Lv35 – 350,000
- Lv36 – 385,000
- Lv37 – 420,000
- Lv38 – 460,000
- Lv39 – 500,000
- Lv40 – 550,000
Related: Construction Guide: Rally Spot
Research (Academy, Military Academy)
- Cordinate – MAX +10,000
- Adv Cordinate – MAX +100%
- Super Coordination – MAX +50,000
- Supreme Coordination – MAX +100%
- Military Advance
- Prestige – MAX +50,000
- Adv Prestige – MAX +100,000
- Siege Machine Formation
- Strike I – MAX 12% (Military Academy lv2)
- Strike II – MAX 18% (Military Academy lv4)
- Strike III (Military Academy lv5)
- Lv1 War Horn +2,000
- Lv2 War Horn +4,000
- Lv3 War Horn +6,000
- Lv4 War Horn +8,000
- Lv5 War Horn +10,400
- Lv6 War Horn +13,200
- Lv7 War Horn +16,400
- Lv8 War Horn +20,000
- Lv9 War Horn +24,000
- Lv10 War Horn +28,400
- Lv11 War Horn +33,200
- Lv12 War Horn +38,400
- Lv13 War Horn +44,000
- Lv14 War Horn +50,000
- Lv15 War Horn +60,000
Reference : Fastest & Cheapest Way to Level Up Monarch Gear
- Regent +100,000
- Archduke +50,000
- Duke +30,000
- Earl +20,000
- Viscount +15,000
- Baron +10,000
- Knight +5,000
Reference : How to raise Rank quickly (how to get Prestige efficiently)
- VIP4 +4,000
- VIP5 +6,000
- VIP6 +8,000
- VIP7 +10,000
- VIP8 +10,000
- VIP9 +10,000
- VIP10 +10,000
- VIP11 +10,000
- VIP12 +10,000
- VIP13 +10,000
- VIP14 +15,000
- VIP15 +20,000
- VIP16 +30,000
- VIP17 +35,000
- VIP18 +40,000
- VIP19 +45,000
- VIP20 +50,000
- VIP21 +72,000
- VIP22 +94,000
- VIP23 +116,000
- VIP24 +138,000
- VIP25 +160,000
Reference : How to increase VIP Level & earn VIP Points
General with March Size Skill
- King Arthur +15%
- Barbarossa +10%
- Isabella I +10% (required: any Sacred Dragon)
- Li Shimin +10%
- Genghis Khan +15%
- Matthias I +5%
- George A. Custer +10%
In addition, some generals further increase their march size by increasing their star level or specialty.
Raising the star level to 8 (= 3 red stars) further increases the march size by +10-14%.
Raising the specialty will further increase the march size by +6-16%.
These can be found in the portraits in the tavern.
Reference : List of Generals by Role (+ How to Get)
- Lv1 March Size +3%
- Lv2 March Size +6%
- Lv3 March Size +9%
- Lv4 March Size +12%
Reference : How to get Skill Book
Dragon, Ares Equipment
- Fearless Dragon Ring (Star5) +11%
- Fearless Ares Ring (Star5) +12%
- Ares Equipment Set Buff (equip 6 pcs) +10%
- Plantagenet Ring (Star5) +13%
- Freedom Star (Star5) +15%
- Freedom Hero Equipment – Own Full Set +30%
- Furinkazan Bracers (Star5) +15%
- Han Dynasty Bracers (Star 5) +13%
- Rurik Bracers (Star5) +15%
- Bourbon Bracers (Star5) +15%
- Augustus Bracers (Star5) +15%
- Augustus Equipment Set Buff (equip 4 pcs) +20%
- Antonine Shield (Star5) +15%
- Antonine Equipment Set Buff (equip 4 pcs) +20%
Reference : Red Equipment Comparison (Dragon, Ares, Achaemenidae)
Behemoth King, Pegasus, Nine-taled Fox
- Lv1 Quality Ash (0) -> +1%
- Lv2 Quality Green (+1) -> +3%
- Lv2 Quality Blue (+2) -> +4%
- Lv9 Quality Orange (+4) -> +13%
- Lv10 Quality Gold (+5) -> +15%
Reference : Spiritual Beast – Type, Buff, Enhance
- Level 2 – March size N/A
- Level 4 – March size N/A
- Level 6 – March size +10%
- Level 8 – March size +10%
- Level 10 – March size +15%
- Level 11 – March size +16%
- Level 12 – March size +17%
- Level 13 – March size +18%
- Level 14 – March size +19%
- Level 15 – March size +20%
- 2nd Talent “Dragon Blade” – MAX +15%
Reference : Dragon – Type, Buff, Enhance
- Junior March Size Increase : +50% for 1 hour
- Medium March Size Increase : +100% for 1 hour
- Senior March Size Increase : +200% for 1 hour
Reference : How to get March Size Increase
Assign a Duty Officer to a Rally Spot. (Requires Rally Spot level 35)
- Junior Officer +5%
- Medium Officer +10%
- Senior Officer +15% & +20,000
- Special Officer +25% & +50,000
- Super Officer +30% & +70,000
- Assign Toyotomi Hideyoshi (up to +21%)
- Base +5%
- If specialty 3 is maxed out, an additional +6%
- If specialty 4 is maxed out, an additional +10%
Reference: Duty Officer – Required General Level, Star, etc
Unlock and upgrade the “Imperial Seal”.
- Lv1 +3%
- Lv2 +7.5%
- Lv3 +15%
- Lv4 +22.5%
- Lv5 +30%
Reference: Civilization Treasure
Reference – How to calculate the total value
This can be calculated by using the Rally Spot values as a base and adding the other buff values.
(The % of buffs is applied to the rally spot value)
- Rally Spot Lv25 : 100,000
- Research – Adv Cordinate +100% (=100,000)
- Monarch Gear – Lv4 +8,000
- Item – Junior March Size Increase +50% (=50,000)
Total value is
100,000 + 100,000 + 8,000 + 50,000 = 258,000
Reference – Maximum March Size, by Keep Level
How much exactly can you increase your march size if you use various approaches such as rally spot and research, etc.?
The following article summarizes the results by keep level for those who are interested.
If you found this article useful, I would appreciate a donation.
It will encourage me to update the site.
How do I increase my Calvary size when attacking monsters because I go up in level but my Calvary size does not I am level 22 I have $245,000 level 10s and and 20 level 11 Calvary but it will only let me use $156,000 thank you
Strike II on MA4 gives 18% march size increase.
Does anyone know how much Strike III on MA5 give?
Imperial Seal Lv5 goes to 30% March Size (just upgraded to lv4 @ 22.5% and it shows 30% for next level)
Thanks for the info.😃
It looks like something is missing here… I am k36, with maxed out academy as well as maxed out military academy for k36 resp l1.
I have a friend on another server who has the same specs for academies, same rallyspot level, same duty officer and level, same war horn, same vip level… but still his rallyspot shows same base as mine but almost 50k more troops additionally… civ treasure is for both l3 as well… how can that be?
Monarch rank? may be he is archi duke and you’re just a duke lol
I trained 200K mounted troops but only 129k show in troop details. I tried to train more. It still only 129k show.
How do you get the 200% march increases now since they are not in the packages anymore?
Occasionally dropped in Vikings rewards package. first: junior march size increase, some medium march size increase and occasionally senior march size increase
hello what are the best generals to have more march size
Would you create a page on ways to increase your war hall troop size?
Just noticed that Spiritual Beast “Behemoth King” Lv 10 max quality provides a 15% march size buff also.
Thank you for pointing this out. I have added it to the article.
The civilization treasure “Imperial Seal” now adds a constant effect at Lv 1/2/+ of 3%/7.5%/?% to march size as well.
Thanks for pointing that out.
The 3rd is 15%.
I have added it to the article.
Related: Civilization Treasure
There is a player on another server with a war hall that can hold over 30 million troops… How would someone be able to accomplish that?
بما انه تم رفع مستوى القلعه الى المستوىٰ 40 يجب زيادة عدد المزارع والمناجم خارج سياج المدينه مع العلم هناك مساحه كبيره فارغه
Thank you very much for your help.
I’m always learning from you.
I would like to know if there is a way to calculate the number of size increase after using March size increase items.
I have preset the troop composition when using items the Medium March Size Increase (100%) and Senior March Size Increase (200%), but I have to actually use the items every time before setting the troop composition.
If possible, it would be nice to know the increase in march size in advance without using the item.
Please let me know if you can help.
If you apply the % of the item to the rally spot value, you can see the increase due to the item. (An example was added to the article.)
My rally spot 200 +490.000
My over all rally is 718 to 728 with giar buff all research is 100%
March size increase in Fearless Ares ring 5 stars is 12%. Also the attribute 3 of Ares set increases March size by 10% more.
Thank you for pointing this out. I have added it to the article. 😃
I am using march size skill book with Barbarossa but the march size not increased
Barbarossa cannot use Lv1-3. Only Lv4 can be used.
Please let me know if you know the calculation formula.
It can be calculated by using the rally spot value as a base and adding the other buff values.
(The % of buffs is applied to the value in the rally spot.)
Hello. It is very easy to understand and I always find it helpful. When I did the rally set, the March size was originally about 480,000 but now it is 300,000, why is this?
If the level of the rally owner’s “War Hall” is low, the capacity of the rally is low, regardless of the level of the “Rally Spot”.
This can also be the case with the “Embassy”.
Hello, thank you for your help.
How does the original capacity number increase?
I am K30 and the screen shows “March Size 170,000 + xxxxxx”.
It increases with the level of the rally spot.
Hi I think you missed Dragon things, it also increase march size by 10% with lv6 dragon. Thank you for the tips.
You’re right! Thanks for pointing that out. ☺️
By the way, at lvl 10, it’s +15%.
I’ve added it to the article.😃
What is the best troop formation for attacking cities?on the march preset.
It depends on the enemy’s troop formation, so it’s hard to say. 🤔
However, there is a trend.
There are a lot of intermediate players who specialize in mounted, so it’s easier to win if you’re mainly a ranged.
Advanced players make use of all types of troops, so you need to make decisions based on the situation.
I’m having trouble increasing my total number of troops from about 450,000.
I’ve been increasing my rally spot level and research, but I can’t get the number of troops to over a million like other players.
I have trained over 450,000 troops and they have not been added to my march size.
When I check the details of the rally spot, it says “about 300,000 + 150,000” …
I would appreciate it if you could help me.
The fact that it’s labeled “about 300,000 + 150,000” suggests that the research is pretty poor. 🤔
If you complete the military category, you’ll get +200% or more, so that’s over 900,000 people.
hi good answer in need marcher – increase no size