“Adv City Teleporter”, which allows you to move cities to any coordinates.
If you’re actively enjoying PvP, you’ll want to always have at least 30 of them with you, but buying them in the store will cost you 2,000 gems each, which isn’t cheap.
Here’s how to get the “Adv City Teleporter” outside of the store. You should focus on the “Gather Troops” and “Crazy Egg” events.
- Gather Troops – Day 5 Destructive Attack
- Crazy Egg Event
- Other methods (not as efficient)
- Daily login + 7 weekly offerings
- Trade Products Event (Eagle of Freedom, Strong Drink, Shining Treasure, The Silk Road, Fragrance, Tea Culture, etc)
- Monarch Competition – Stage 5/5 “Kill Enemies”
- Viking Challenge Event
- Wheel of Fortune
- Dwarf’s Lucky Apple Event – “Lucky Apple – Blessing (5 wishing coins)”
Gather Troops – Day 5 Destructive Attack
Up to 32 pcs
You can get this when you kill a certain number of other players’ troops.
- Kill 5,000 troops -> 1 pcs
- Kill 10,000 troops -> 2 pcs
- Kill 20,000 troops -> 3 pcs
- Kill 50,000 troops -> 4 pcs *total 10 pcs
- Kill 100,000 troops -> 5 pcs *total 15 pcs
- Kill 300,000 troops -> 7 pcs *total 22 pcs
- Kill 500,000 troops -> 10 pcs *total 32 pcs
*Kills in the NPC Subordinate City, the Battle of Gaugamela, and the Battle of Constantinople are not eligible.
The “Gather Troops” event takes place about once or twice a month and is about a week in duration. The “Destructive Attack” is available to try on the fifth day.
Sometimes the timing of this event doesn’t coincide with the timing of the server war, but that makes it difficult to achieve a score, depending on the server rules. In that case, you can create a sub-account and attack it. (Related : How to make Sub-Account)
Recommendation – Get All Alliance Members at Once
- Send reinforcements to an alliance city.
- Attack the alliance city with a weak troop and make the troop lose on purpose. (Attack with a sub-account outside the alliance. Or, ask another alliance to help you attack.)
This will allow everyone who sends reinforcements to achieve the score.
When sending reinforcements, if one person is sending a strong troop, it doesn’t matter if the other person has only one troop.
When attacking an alliance city, it is best to send 500,000 level 1 troops, but if you are worried about the reinforcements getting wounded, it is better to split the attack into several attacks instead of sending all the troops in one attack. (e.g. 5 times for 100,000 troops, etc.)
Crazy Egg Event
At least 1 every day (if it’s during the event)
- Smash 3 hammer eggs (Princess Lucy) -> 1 pcs
- Activate 8 hammers (Isabel I) eggs -> 1 pcs (don’t just smash them)
If you fail to activate, you can smash it again the same day, so if you’re lucky (or unlucky?) You can get two or more from the same egg.
Other methods (not as efficient)
Daily login + 7 weekly offerings
1 every week
You get it on the 5th day of Advanced Daily Rewards. If you make an offering in the Shrine seven times a week, your Daily Rewards are upgraded to Advanced Daily Rewards.
Trade Products Event (Eagle of Freedom, Strong Drink, Shining Treasure, The Silk Road, Fragrance, Tea Culture, etc)
Each one is exchanged for 40 replacement items. If you meet your quotas for resource production, Alliance Donation, stamina consumption, troop recovery, and alliance rally participation, you can get a replacement item.
Monarch Competition – Stage 5/5 “Kill Enemies”
Complete the second level of the score objective.
*Only if the player is at a higher level (Monarch Competition rewards change based on level).
Viking Challenge Event
If you’re lucky, you can get it (low probability).
The amount you get depends on the difficulty and the number of battles you beat.
If you’re lucky, it’s in the “Viking War Chest” you get after the trial, not per battle.
Received case: Easy 50 vikings, 10 chests -> 1 pcs
Wheel of Fortune
If you’re lucky, you’ll get.
Dwarf’s Lucky Apple Event – “Lucky Apple – Blessing (5 wishing coins)”
If you’re lucky, you’ll get.