How to Get Runestone
Runestone, needed to raise the level of the General’s Specialty.
I have compiled a list of ways to obtain them.
If there are others, I would appreciate it if you could let me know through the comments section.
How to Get
Event: Dwarfs’ Lucky Apple
If you give a pie to a witch who appears randomly on the world map, you will get a “Witch’s Gift” and if you are lucky, you will get 100 runestone chests from it.
As a precedent, I opened 6 “Witch’s Gifts” and got 300 pieces.
The event often lasts more than a week, so you have a chance to get hundreds of pieces.
Related: Dwarf’s Lucky Apple
Battlefield: Personal Score Reward
- At the Battle of Constantinople (BoC) and the Battle of Gaugamela (BoG), you can get more depending on your score, wins or losses, and whether or not it is during the All-Star Event.
- e.g. 40-300 chests for the Battle of Constantinople
BoC = Battle of Constantinople
BoG = Battle of Gaugamera
Chalons = Battle of Chalons
Battlefield / Server War: Defeat Enemy Player
- Defeating an enemy player if both sides’ troop power loss is more than 30M.
- If you achieve 145 score, you will receive 5 runestone chests.
Event: Advanced Journey
You can get 1,000 chests for $4.99. (as of 6/19/2022)
Must pay to unlock “Precious Treasure” and complete all 50 levels within the 10-day event period.
- Level 10: 100 chests
- Level 20: 150 chests
- Level 30: 200 chests
- Level 40: 250 chests
- Level 50: 300 chests
Payment can be either $4.99 or $1,999.
- Examples (number varies by event) at Nov. 2021
- $4.99 – 100 chests
- $9.99 – 200 chests
- $19.99 – 350 chests
- $49.99 – 700 chests
- $99.99 – 1,300 chests
- total – 2,650 chests
related: Event Package 1-5 All Contents (total: $185)
- Day1 & 2: Round 3 package $9.99 – 400 chests
- (at Nov. 2021)
- 2,500 Gems – 10 chests (Confirmed at market level 25)
You can get when you sell a general by normal “Dismiss”. (You cannot get it by “Perfectly Dismiss”.)
The number of chests you get depends on the rarity of the general and the state of his training.
- Green General
- Lv1 / 0 stars / cultivate 0 -> 0 chests
- Purple Historic General
- Lv1 / 0 stars / cultivate 0 -> 10 chests
- Lv30 / 0 stars / cultivate 0 -> 12 chests
- Gold Historic General (Specialty 0)
- Lv1 / 0 stars / cultivate 0 -> 24 chests
- Lv30 / 0 stars / cultivate 0 -> 32 chests
- Lv30 / 5 stars / cultivate 0 -> 66 chests
- Lv30 / 5 Stars / cultivate 300 -> 111 chests
- Lv30 / 5 Stars / cultivate 500 -> 170 chests
- Lv38 / 5 Stars / cultivate 500 -> 262 chests
- Gold Historic General (Specialty Purple x3)
- Lv38 / 5 Stars / cultivate 500 -> 746 chests
- Green General
If you sell a general who has raised his/her specialty, you will get back less than 10% of the runestones you spent.
Reference – Rate of availability of each Runestone
The approximate availability of which Runestones will be found in the Runestone Chest is as follows.
- Specialty 1 – Leadership Runestone
- Around 34%
- Specialty 2 – Military Runestone
- Around 32%
- Specialty 3 – Glory Runestone
- Around 24%
- Specialty 4 – Immortal Runestone
- Around 10%
Example of opening chests
For other details, see the following articles.
Explanation of basic specifications and the cost and time required to make the 4 specialties gold, etc.
If you found this article useful, I would appreciate a donation.
It will encourage me to update the site.