Conditions for change
The account must have been created less than 3 days, and the keep level must be less than 6. Otherwise, you will have to create a new account and start the game over from scratch.
You can only move a server twice. In order to move servers, you will need an item called “Server Migration Token”. (When you create an account, you have two tokens from the beginning.
How to change
- Press the “World Map” in the bottom left corner of the map screen.
- Press the “Server List” in the bottom left corner.
- Select the server you want to move.
- On the map, press the location you want to move to to display the menu.
- Press the “Migrate” button, and then press the “Confirm” button on the confirmation screen.
Restrictions when changing
You can only save up to 2M in each type of your resources after the migration, including the resource items in your inventory. The unclaimed items in your mails will be removed.
If you still want to change servers
There’s something called “server merger” and you’ll just have to be patient with it. Server mergers are done at random times at the discretion of the Evony team (mainly to merge servers that are running low on active players). You won’t be able to choose which server to merge with, and you’ll continue to play with players on your current server, but at least it should be a change from what you have now.