How to raise the star level, requirements, benefits and common misconceptions.
- What goes up by the general’s Star Level
- How to raise the general’s star level
- Requirements for Enhance
- Common Misconceptions
What goes up by the general’s Star Level
- Stats (Leadership, Attack, Defense, Politics)
- The value of the stats increase when the general levels up
Raising the star level by one level will increase the stats significantly more than if you raise the level by one. (About 50-70)
The stats increase is the number written with a green arrow to the right of the general’s stats. It also goes up. There is a common misunderstanding about this, which will be explained later in this article.
How to raise the general’s star level
To increase the star level, you need the “Enhance” of the general.
- Open the general’s details screen and press “Enhance” in the lower left corner.
- When the cost is displayed, press “Confirm” if everything is OK.
This will raise your star level by one.
Requirements for Enhance
The following is required
- Level of generals
Example: For Golden Historic General
- 1 star – 1M gold, 40 medals, General level 5
- 2 stars – 2M gold, 120 medals, General level 10
- 3 stars – 4M gold, 300 medals, General level 14
- 4 stars – 8M gold, 800 medals, General level 18
- 5 stars – 15M gold, 2,000 medals, General level 22
“Does the fact that enhancements increase the STATS INCREASE VALUE mean that I have to enhance it earlier or am I missing out?
For example, the
- If you add one star at general level 5 and then raise to level 10.
- If a general reaches level 10 and then adds one star.
The latter will reach level 10 with a smaller increase in value. Therefore, “Will the status be lower than the former, even though the level is the same 10?” That’s what it means.
So I tested it with two of the same generals.
- The first, at level 26, then 5 stars.
- The second, at level 22, had 5 stars, then leveled to 26.
First: at level 26, then 5 stars.
*The green and yellow numbers are due to cultivate, so you can ignore them.
Second: at level 22, had 5 stars, then leveled to 26
Then the stats values were the same in both cases.
Therefore, you will not lose anything. Regardless of whether you’re enhanced or not, I recommend you to increase the level of your generals more and more.