The following is a summary of how to obtain it.
Gather Troops event
You can get up to 40 pieces.
You will receive according to the number of completed quests.
You will receive a “Luxury Treasure Chest”, which contains a Forge Master Certificate.
- The number of completed quests & the number of pieces you will receive
- 5: 10 pieces
- 10: 10 pieces
- 30: 10 pieces
- 50: 10 pieces
- 70: None
To get the maximum of 40 pieces, you need to complete 50 quests.
It is relatively easy to complete the following.
(= Complete many quests mainly except for creating soldiers. (If you try to complete mainly by creating soldiers, you will need a lot of resources and it will get difficult.)
(This way, you can save RSS comparatively, so it is easy to complete even during the speed-up consuming return event where you don’t want to use RSS as much as possible.)
- Day 1
- Accumulate Steadily -> All (100M power increase) -> recovery with BoG/BoC
- Recruit More -> All (cultivate generals 1,000 times)
- Day 2
- Every Second Counts -> up to 4th level (use 43,200 minutes (= 30 days) of training speed-up)
- Ground Troop Array -> up to 3rd level (create 20,000 t9 or above)
- Day 3
- Mounted Troop Array -> up to 3rd level (create 20,000 t9 or above))
- Ranged Troop Array -> up to 3rd level (create 20,000 t9 or above)
- Day 4
- Siege Machine -> up to 3rd level (create 20,000 t9 or above)
- Defense Force -> All (create 50,000 traps of level 6 or above)
- Day 5
- Undefeated -> All (attack castles of keep level 34 or above and win 10 times) -> Attack castles of dead accounts of k34 or above.
- Destructive Attack -> All (kill 500,000 soldiers of other players) -> Reinforce alliance city or relics & attack with weak soldiers of alt-accounts.
It may be difficult to complete all “Undefeated” on Day 5 unless the server is more than about 2 years old. If it is difficult, a little more soldier creation and training speed-up use would help.
On Hard, you can get up to 10.
On Hell, you can get up to 20.
Easy and Normal: none.
Just in terms of Forge Master Certificate, if you can’t kill Hell Lv 40 and above, it is better to complete Hard Lv 50.
After the event, you will be rewarded according to the highest level of Vikings you have completed. (Only own Vikings count).
- 1-29: None
- 30-34: 2 pieces
- 35-39: 3 pieces
- 40-44: 4 pieces
- 45-49: 6 pieces
- 50: 10 pieces
- 1-19: none
- 20-29: 3 pieces
- 30-34: 5 pieces
- 35-39: 8 pieces
- 40-44: 12 pieces
- 45-49: 16 pieces
- 50: 20 pieces
See also: How Many Troops need to Defeat Boss?
Related: Imperial / Parthian Equipment Guide
Costs required for craft, list of buffs, etc.
Related: Forge Guide
Resources needed for upgrades, how to finish crafting faster, etc.
If you found this article useful, I would appreciate a donation.
It will encourage me to update the site.