Battlefield Shop Item List
Added on 3/9/2021 – Corresponding to the addition of the new battlefield “Huns Invasion” by the update.
*dc – Dragon Crystal
Epic Historic General
- Epic Historic General x1 – 2,040 Badges / 6,000dc
Note – This item may give you generals that can not be bought in the tavern but also generals that can be bought in the tavern.
- King’s Scroll Chest x1 – 360 Badges / 1,140dc
- Dragon Scroll Chest x1 – 1,160 Badges / 3,420dc
- 500 Gems x1 – 10 Badges / 30dc
- 1,000 Gems x1 – 20 Badges / 60dc
- 2,000 Gems x1 – 40 Badges / 130dc
- 5,000 Gems x1 – 110 Badges / 310dc
- 200K Gold x1 – 20 Badges / 50dc
- 500K Gold x1 – 40 Badges / 130dc
- 1M Gold x1 – 90 Badges / 250dc
- 1M Gold x5 – 430 Badges / 1,250dc
- 1M Gold x10 – 850 Badges / 2,500dc
- 2M x1 – 30 Badges / 90dc
- 5M x1 – 60 Badges / 190dc
- 20M x1 – 260 Badges / 750dc
- 50M x1 – 640 Badges / 1,880dc
- 10,000EXP x5 – 90 Badges / 250dc
- 10,000EXP x10 – 170 Badges / 500dc
- 10,000EXP x20 – 340 Badges / 1,000dc
- 20,000EXP x5 – 170 Badges / 500dc
- 20,000EXP x10 – 340 Badges / 1,000dc
- 20,000EXP x20 – 680 Badges / 2,000dc
- 10,000EXP x5 – 40 Badges / 130dc
- 10,000EXP x10 – 90 Badges / 250dc
- 10,000EXP x20 – 170 Badges / 500dc
- 20,000EXP x5 – 90 Badges / 250dc
- 20,000EXP x10 – 170 Badges / 500dc
- 20,000EXP x20 – 340 Badges / 1,000dc
Material Lv5 (Orange)
All 40 Badges / 130dc
- Lv5 Purple Crystal
- Lv5 Blue Stone
- Lv5 Red Agate
- Lv5 Silver Pearl
- Lv5 Meteorolite
- Lv5 Iron
- Lv5 Bronze
- Lv5 Wood
- Lv5 Animal Bone
- Lv5 Leather
- Lv5 Feather
- Lv5 Dragon Scale
Material Lv6 (Gold)
All 130 Badges / 380dc
- Lv6 Purple Crystal
- Lv6 Blue Stone
- Lv6 Red Agate
- Lv6 Silver Pearl
- Lv6 Meteorolite
- Lv6 Iron
- Lv6 Bronze
- Lv6 Wood
- Lv6 Animal Bone
- Lv6 Leather
- Lv6 Feather
- Lv6 Dragon Scale
- Battlefield Special Attack Increase – 9,000 Gems
- Battlefield Special Defense Increase – 9,000 Gems
- Battlefield Special HP Increase – 9,000 Gems
- Battlefield Special March Size Increase – 25,000 Gems
Can be exchanged for a Barbarian Flag.
- Historic General Fragment (Prince Rhaegar) x1 – 320 flags
- Historic General Fragment (James Bowie) x1 – 320 flags
- Historic General Fragment (Himiko) x1 – 320 flags
- Historic General Fragment (Sherman) x1 – 320 flags
- Historic General Fragment (John Buford) x1 – 160 flags
- Historic General Fragment (Shimazu Yoshihiro) x1 – 160 flags
- Dragon Scroll Chest x1 – 5,500 flags
- 24 Hour Speed Up x1 – 180 flags
- Super Resource Chest (Red) x1 – 480 flags
- Runestone Chest x50 – 1,000 flags
- Lv4 Skill Book Chest x1 – 3,000 flags
- 100 Stamina x1 – 40 flags
- Material Bag (Silk Road) x5 – 1,020 flags
- Refining Stone x50 – 500 flags
- Research Stone x50 – 500 flags
If you found this article useful, I would appreciate a donation.
It will encourage me to update the site.
The special items (attack increase etc) are reusable or they last for one battlefield only?
I participated in a rally to defeat the soldiers around the Huns’ castle with only one soldier, and even though I won, the general died. I restarted the app, restarted my phone, and reinstalled the game app, but it won’t come back. Is this a glitch?
What is the maximum number of players that can play Hun invasion?
Rather than a maximum, six people are needed.
Hi, do you have a list of the potential generals that can be won if you buy the Epic Historic General item?
Where is the Battlefield Shop?
It is in the “Battlefield” in front of the wall.
in your items, under Special, are barbarian flags that can be redeemed at the barbarian shop. where is the shop?
Appears in the Battlefield Shop only during the Huns Invasion Event
I’m always interested in this site. By the way, do you think the Barbarian flag will stay after the event is over?
Yes, it stays 😃.
Thank you so much!
This is exactly what I needed to know.😊
If a “player who pays a little” or a “player who pays a lot” were to buy something, what would you recommend?
Basically, badges and dragon crystals are valuable.
If you want to focus on making Ares equipment or growing dragons, you shouldn’t buy anything from the Battlefield Shop. 🤔
If you are a user who only pays a little bit of money, and if you don’t want to craft Ares equipment or train dragons, then I would recommend buying “Epic Historic General”.
– Reference1: How to get Badge (& Useage)
– Reference2: Dragon – Type, Buff, Enhance