List of items appearing in the auction and examples of winning bid prices, etc.
Note: Winning bid prices are examples from my server and are for reference only.
Some of them are under investigation. Updated as needed.
|Freedom Star Scroll Fragment x30||4,200,000|
|Gentleman’s Rapier Sword Scroll Fragment x30||15,000,000|
|Furinkazan Katana Scroll Fragment x30||16,900,000|
|Furinkazan Leg Armor Scroll Fragment x30||7,300,000||550,000||50,000||500,000|
|Han Dynasty Bracers Scroll Fragment x30||6,700,000|
|Han Dynasty Halberd Scroll Fragment x30||19,050,000||550,000||50,000||500,000|
|Han Dynasty Armor Scroll Fragment x30||20,050,000||550,000||50,000||500,000|
|Koryo Bracers Scroll Fragment x30||5,200,000||550,000||50,000||500,000|
|Saint Michael Castle||20,400,000|
|Light Knight (March Effect)||4,300,000||350,000||50,000||300,000|
|Famous City Key (Germany)||35,100,000|
|Epic Historic General (Premium) x1||150,000 to|
|5K VIP Points x5||50,000||5,000||45,000|
|Source of Life x100||55,000||5,000||50,000|
|Senior March Size Increase x1||55,000||5,000||50,000|
|Lv4 Skill Book Chest x3||50,000||5,000||45,000|
|Soul Crystal x30||52,000||5,000||47,000|
|Dragon Source Fragment x100||65,000||5,000||60,000|
|Runestone Chest x500||55,000 to|
|Dragon Scroll Chest x2||60,000||5,000||55,000|
|Achaemenidae Scroll Chest x2||60,000||5,000||55,000|
|Lv7 Military Gear Chest x1||55,000 to|
|Tactic Scroll x50||35,000||5,000||30,000|
|Material Bag (Silk Road) x50||56,000||5,000||51,000|
|Treasure Box x20||30,000||5,000||25,000|
|3 Day Speed Up x20||53,000||5,000||48,000|
|Initial Bid||Buyout Price|
|5M Food Box x4||9,000||1,000||8,000||16,000|
|5M Lumber Box x4||9,000||1,000||8,000||16,000|
|5M Stone Box x4||9,000||1,000||8,000||16,000|
|5M Ore Box x4||9,000||1,000||8,000||16,000|
|Super Resource Chest (RED) x5||10,000||1,000||9,000||18,000|
|8 Hour Speed Up x30||11,000||1,000||10,000||51,000|
|3 Day Speed Up x5||11,200||1,200||10,000||48,000|
|7 Day Speed Up x3||14,600||1,600||13,000||66,000|
|20K Monarch EXP x20||14,600||1,600||13,000||64,000|
|20K General EXP x40||14,600||1,600||13,000||64,000|
|Research Stone x300||13,500||1,500||12,000||60,000|
|Super Attack Increase (10 min) x5||13,500||1,500||12,000||60,000|
|Super Defense Increase (10 min) x5||13,500||1,500||12,000||60,000|
|Super HP Increase (10 min) x5||13,500||1,500||12,000||60,000|
|100 Stamina x10||16,500||1,500||15,000||60,000|
|1M Gold x8||14,600||1,600||13,000||64,000|
Other Basic Information
Setting Bidding Prices
- For Rare and Mysterious Goods, the bidding price can be freely set by the player. (You can set the price by pressing the price shown above the “Bid” button.) However, the price must be above the “Lowest Increment” price.
- For common goods, the bidding price cannot be set by the player. It is determined automatically.
“Buy It Now” Price
- Only common goods have a Buy It Now price.
- Rare and Mysterious Goods cannot be sold at the Buy It Now price.
- For Common Goods and Rare Goods, only a few servers will be in competition.
- For Mysterious Goods, all servers will be competitors.
- If a bid is placed within 5 minutes before the bidding ends, the bidding deadline will be reset to 5 minutes.
Payment and Returns
- Gems are paid at the time of bidding.
- If the bid is unsuccessful, the Gems paid at the time of bidding will be refunded, but you must receive them manually. (Press the “Claim” button at the bottom right of the screen.)
If you found this article useful, I would appreciate a donation.
It will encourage me to update the site.